Links for 11 Dec 2005
- You can never have too many recipes for homemade ballistics gel.
- The hardest math class I took in college was Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems. We spent a surprising amount of our time talking about the ways that Slinky toys move. You can skip the theoretical work, and just go mess with a spring network with damping.
- With a name like United Nuclear, you know it's a cool company. With a product like Neodymium magnets, you may be done with your holiday shopping early.
- Wonderful photographs from the European Space Agency's Hubble team.
- Nature, red in tooth and claw.
- Speed up your Windows installation.